The convenience illumination of the electric bulb cannot replace the candle’s ambiance. But today, many people are using the scented candle to create the soothing sense of relaxation in the home. The candle making is the best way to spend time with your family. It creates fun and memorable moments with the loved one. You can buy the best candle-making kit with your budget and start your project. Let’s see what items are available in the kit:
- Candle-Making Wax
- Fragrance Oil
- Chopsticks Or Pencils
- Large Candle Wicks
- Heat-Proof Container
- Double Boiler
These candle supplies allow you to make the customized scented candle without the hassle and gift it to your friend.
How to make a scented candle at home
If you need to make the custom-made candle for your special event, you can buy essential candle making supplies. Lots of candles are available in different scents, colors, sizes, and shapes that can match the appeal of the custom-made candle. The followings are some tips on how to make the home-made candle:
- Before starting the candle-making procedure, you have the flat and clean place to work. You can use the paper towel to protect the surface. Measure how much wax you would want to fill the jar and double it. It gives you an idea about how much wax you want to melt.
- Then, you can pour the wax into the boiler and let melting for ten minutes, rousing frequently.
- Once the candle wax is completely melted, you can add the fragrance oil. It is important to follow the steps on the wax package for how much you need to add. Pour it into the melted wax and blend it for a few seconds.
- Wick wants to attach to the jar bottom before pouring in the wax. You can dip it in the melting wax before attaching the wick because it sticks to the container’s bottom faster.
- Before pouring the wax into the jar, allow it cool for ten to fifteen minutes. If the temperature is 140 degrees in the thermometer, then you can pour it into the jar. Leave the wax in the container for topping off the candle later on.
- Secure the wick in place to prevent it from swaying in the melty wax. Place two chopsticks in the top of the bottle and then sandwich the wick in between that keep it centered when the wax is set. Let the wax for three or four hours to set.
- You could add more wax if the candle hardened with the thick cracks.
- The candle’s wick is less than half an inch longer, so you can trim the excess wick.
You can make the customized candle for a special event by using these tips. First, purchase the high-quality candle making kit from reputable suppliers. They have large collections of supplies in one place. So you can order bulk supplies and get special deals from the seller. Then, making the customized candle enables crafters to convey unique touches by creating a positive mood.