Designing or buying a retro dress is not an easy task as it is quite confusing, especially if you have less time to think clearly to arrange or buy the best dress related to the particular theme of the party. Mostly retro dress includes unique 60s couples costumes. Yes, you can name them as vintage dresses, however the 60s decade symbolizes the first step taken towards modern dress style. Hence, it is quite popular theme as couples can avail from various dress choices influenced by the 60s fashionable world.
Here are notable ideas for your 60s retro costume quite suitable for a couple:
- The 60’s is the era of Rock n Roll and you can’t go wrong wearing a dress like a dancer. You can wear colorful apparel along with wide brim goggles and let your hair open and men can wear long hair wig. You can have dress styled just like your favorite rock n roll singers. Even Beatles wig and Elvis dress can be mismatched to create extra ordinary 60s costume.
- Dress like a hippie – You will be looking the best stunning couple grabbing everyone’s attention to your entry in the party venue. There are many kinds of hippie costumes available in used dress selling shops and even in dress rental shops. Hence, you don’t have to worry about the expenses. There are even online costumes providing sites trusted to pack and deliver the best hippie dresses along with the accessories.
- Women can enjoy wearing miniskirt along with high heels. The 60s wardrobe of every person was quite fashionable. It was years of experimenting with dress styles. They used to wear flapping sandals with long flowing skirts and tops and shirts were always long sleeved. Men wore matching colored shirt with floral printed and a broad belt to tight broad bottom pants.
- The decade was invention of shirtwaist dress. It was a real beauty as it was matched with lacy hats and worn with same color stockings and kittle heels.
- Hats were replaced with hair brands. Yes, it was the time of broad colorful lacy hair bands worn to style long hair. Hence, don’t forget to make your hair look long with curls at the end.
- Neckline of the dresses were little higher, but string of pearls along with matching ear studs were worn usually for cocktail parties. Thus, even if you don’t have time to buy dress from the 60s era, you can wear pearls along with your evening dress,
While you aren’t able to buy new dress designed exactly like 60s couples costumes all you need to do is click on costumesrock.com website and opt for the most suitable costume for you and your mate. The dress pack will be shipped promptly to your doorstep without delay. You can even avail for added accessories worn in the 60s to look fabulous along with the retro costumes. The vintage dresses are sure to be a hit and you as a couple will rock the party looking exactly like the loving couple of the 60s.